Sunday, November 05, 2006

Happy Birthday to K One's JR! :D

Hello guys!Today at least I need not stay at home the whole day.Since today is Sunday,by right I should be staying at home and watch Magician of Love and another entertainment show.Haha!Well,my dad had come home early from his bowling and asked my mother where she wants to go.My mum first suggested Vivo City[that's 'cause I told her 'bout it.],but my dad said it's located rather far and the time was quite late too so my dad said next time then go.After that,my mum suggested to go People's Park then.Of cause I followed them since its quite a rare chance that I could go out to shop.Haha.It has been a long time since I went out with my parents.=)

My dad had a tough time finding a place to settle his vehicle.There were so many vehicles that a traffic jam occurred.People's Park,some part of it had changed.I then found out from my mum that it had gone through some renovation.There were much more shops than previously and of cause more beautiful!^^

Oh yes,I went to a shop?building?okay,I've no idea but the name of it is Yue Hua a shop or what of a total 4 levels sell mostly chinese traditional items.First 2 level had nothing much and finally went to the 3rd level!The level I love most!Haha.Previously,I've shopped at Yue Hua with my parents too,3rd level has too much items I love of cause I wouldn't forget them.Haha![Having lots of food/snacks is a Heaven!]Needless to say,3rd level is a level which sell all mainly food and snacks!

My dad is great!He said take whatever items you want.Of cause must limit ourselves.My mum and I was taking all the items we want.I did not take much,I think only one?Haha.That's rock candy!Gula Batu!I can tell you its marvelous!Haha!And the picture featured on the packings is cute!A little Tarzan!Rock candy might be a common item for some of you,but to me,I hardly find them outside in any shops.Maybe rock chocolate?

Since I went out with my parents,I have to sacrifice my show.Haha.So serious?!Must use the word sacrifice.Anyway,there's a repeat later on but its at 11pm.Never mind,I would still want to watch.=) Although tomorrow I'm having badminton training at 8am.

Yongkian,I've listened to you.I've learnt to love my badminton training.I'm enjoying them so far last week without complains.But!I've some very very minor complains.Nonetheless,its okay,I'm not gonna be bothered by it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home