Hello everyone!I've recevied my report book.I shall type out my results here since Yongkian had asked me to type in return.If I didn't,he might come after me?And I'm going to RUN!xD
English Language: 59 C5
Chinese: 74 A2
Mathematics: 73 A2
Science: 58 C5
Geography(Revised): 58 C5
History(Revised): 82 A1
Literature(E): 66 B3
Design&Technology: 73 A2
Visual Arts: 68 B3
Civics&MoralEducation: A
Music: C
Project Work: B
Total: 611/900
Percentage: 67.9
Class Position: 13/40
Comments: Qiu Xuan is a very determined girl who works hard to improve her studies.She is also a very efficient badminton captain.She dedicates many hours to improving her studies.Her quiet perserverance is admirable.
Above are my EOY results.Some of the grades such as 59 C5,I am utterly disappointed.I just needed one more mark to get a B4.Its such a pity.My chinese too.One more mark to get a A1.
YongKian,you sound so fierce!Quoted from your blog'MAKE sure you blog 'bout yours too okay!:D'
Haha.Just kidding,don't take it to heart.I'm sure you've a big heart,am I right?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home