Wackybumpy

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Hello guys!
I've went out and bought a Japanese Biscuit?It tasted great and marvelous!I've regretted buying just one and had shared it with my mum.I should have bought 2!

posted by discoverme at 5:27 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Yo!Exams have finally came to an end.Yesterday,I'v...
  • Hey guys!I'm feeling upset and angry at the same t...
  • Afternoon!Just had my Shrooms Burger meal! :DToday...
  • Hey world!Today we watched a movie during Art less...
  • Happy Children's Day!May all the children stay hap...
  • Hello Human Beings!People live because of a dream....
  • Hey guys!Counting down to EOY first paper,English!...
  • Could anyone tell me why am i always dream of badm...
  • WeiJian,Happy 21st Birthday!Above drawings are don...
  • Hi......~Lost in the Jungle~A hole to hide in and ...

About Me

Name: discoverme
Location: Singapore

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]