Wackybumpy

Friday, September 15, 2006

Hi......

~Lost in the Jungle
~A hole to hide in and never come out
~Why am i in this world?
~Why am i always the one?
~WHY?

Thanks Shuyi!

posted by discoverme at 9:10 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Hi!I've played badminton once again today!Haha.Wel...
  • YO Everyone!Haha..Whoo hoo!I've just played badmin...
  • Hey guys!I've been tagged by Bixuan and was asked ...
  • Hey peeps!I'm deeply in love with Magician of Love...
  • Halo!Welcome Shuyi back!!!xDToday was boring.Went ...
  • I enjoyed my badminton training today!It was fun!B...
  • Hello guys!I'm now broke now.Haha.I've went to Orc...
  • Hi...Today i dreamt that i'm having badminton trai...
  • Hello humans!This post should be a 'HAHAHA' post.h...
  • Happy Teacher's Day!^_^To all the teachers out the...

About Me

Name: discoverme
Location: Singapore

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]