Wackybumpy

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Hey peeps!

I'm deeply in love with Magician of Love this show!How i wish i've the VCDs so that i could watch all the episode at one go!

posted by discoverme at 8:01 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Halo!Welcome Shuyi back!!!xDToday was boring.Went ...
  • I enjoyed my badminton training today!It was fun!B...
  • Hello guys!I'm now broke now.Haha.I've went to Orc...
  • Hi...Today i dreamt that i'm having badminton trai...
  • Hello humans!This post should be a 'HAHAHA' post.h...
  • Happy Teacher's Day!^_^To all the teachers out the...
  • UPDATED!Human beings out there!Yeah!Today went bac...
  • Second post for the day!I am in a difficult positi...
  • Harlow everyone!Hahax..Shuyi jie!See i so obedient...
  • Happy Birthday RenFu!This Thursday i'm going back ...

About Me

Name: discoverme
Location: Singapore

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]