Thursday, September 07, 2006

Hello guys!

I'm now broke now.Haha.
I've went to Orchard's Kinokuniya to find book i wanted,but in vain.
It was only ard 1 plus,so my frenz decided to go to Bugis.

Went to Bugis Village.Shop around.My frenz wanted to buy a collared(?) T-shirt and asked me if i wanna buy anything too.Cos she said if not she would be buying alone.I was thinking of buying of the shirt that she had looked upon.She asked me to try on the collared T-shirt which is also the one i wanted.Tried it on and pulled the curtains away a little bit cos she wanted to see.
When she saw me,she was like: Wah!Stunned.haha..Nice man!Shiok!Good-looking.
Then i was like thinking that she's so exagerrating.Haha..
Cos normally she saw me was like me everytime wearing those normal typical t-shirt.
In the end,we both bought clothings.

I was so tired at the end!
My legs just couldn't stand it.
Went back home alone since Maureen's mum had wanted her to go to her office and accompany her for dinner later on.
The journey back home was LONG,TIRING and BORING!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home