Hello humans!
This post should be a 'HAHAHA' post.hahax
I'm back again with a tired but enjoyable day!
I went to Sembawang Beach again with Maureen to relax ourselves.We stayed there for about 1 hour plus,then we headed to Sun Plaza...I was exhausted then.Although only 1 hour plus,i was tanned and now sun burnt...It was better than the first time which i did not really get tanned at all!Although spending almost the whole afternoon there.But now,just needed 1 hour and i'm tanned.Abit.
Sun Plaza,bought Blue Coral Ice Blended at the MRT station(around there).MacDonalds,to study and complete some of my assignments.And here we go!We went to have fun again.Shop around Sun Plaza..Bought my dad's b'day present.Oh ya...Maureen and I went to 'Aries' and she saw a fake long hair hanging at the shop.She thought it was ghost!haha.
Oh...we went to Chong Pang after that since Maureen wanted to get smth for someone..And here is when we started going mad,bonkers and having fun..instead of being so serious at the Sembawang Beach and Sun Plaza..
We took bus 859 from the interchange.The journey to Chong Pang was long at it travelled one big round.So we boarded the bus and listened to mp3(my frenz's).This bus was..sort of creating a irritating sound whenever it stops or brakes.Although it was irritating,i find it funny!So i was laughing all the while whenever i heard that sound.Hahaha!My frenz was thinking why am i laughing?so i told her abt it..haha...i was laughing till stomach paiN!I was trying to control my laughter...but i just couldnt.My frenz was telling me that there's still quite a long way and many stops that the bus would make before we reached Chong Pang!So i was actually laughing and saying that i wanna get off the bus!Cuz i just couldnt stop laughing!!So here it is when i was controlling myself not to laugh.Actually i could,but my frenz then started laughing too when she saw me laughed! I could help it and began laughing again and blaming her.haha!she laughed till her stomach pain and so i laughed at her hahahah! And so i was in fact laughing along the whole journey until Chong Pang! I told my frenz that the passengers behind us,must be thinking if we 2 were mad! Especially me! Finally i've alighted! My frenz then told me it would be worst if the journey was from Woodlands to Orchard!Cuz then i would be laughing everytime the bus stops!
Both of us were mad from then on...At ChongPang,we were enjoying ourselves!Went to 'Aries' again!We saw the 'ghost' again!hahaha...then to the $1 shop!We found many interesting items there.The 'scratching hand',whenever u shake it,it would make a sound.Hmm...which was funny!If u shake it fast i would be hahahahah!even funny!I'm sorry guys,i'm just truly mad today!The most funniest thing happen today,i think would be the bus sound thing.haha
How i wish now the time could turn back.I would want to return to the time just now the fun i had!
I'm feeling warm now!the sun burnt i had and my face are red now.hahahaha.....i will never forget today!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home