Wackybumpy

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Hello peeps!

I'm finally tanned.Someone at the beach caught a Nemo fish!Can u believe it?!Today was fun!Went to take neoprints,and i'm totally HIGH when taking them.Hahaha.

Enjoy the approaching weekends.=)

posted by discoverme at 9:03 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Replies to tags!=)Hi guys!Enjoy ur 2 days holiday....
  • Replies to tags...jiaying : Hello!Thanks for taggi...
  • Ell0 everybody!What am i thinking?I went to my aun...
  • Hello all!Changing of skin again.Pardon me..I felt...
  • EllO!Today is 5566 MengZhe's birthday!Shall wish h...
  • Hihi~I wanna thanks to some of my friends out ther...
  • Replies to tags!Shuyi: U too,have a nice day!:D Ye...
  • Pain~pain~pain.PLUS tired...haha,this is what i cu...
  • Hey guys!I'm just back from my badminton training ...
  • abt blogsTired~tired~tired.This is the word i curr...

About Me

Name: discoverme
Location: Singapore

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]