Ell0 everybody!
What am i thinking?I went to my aunt hse in the late afternoon and my dad asked me where i want to go after that.So of cuz,i replied Tampines Mall!Some of u might know the reason,ya.My mum then said don't want.In the end,go Hougang Mall.My dad allow me to choose lah.But then in the end,as my mum wish,i said Hougang Mall.Can go see Hong JunYang don't want.What am i thinking?
Is luck coming on my way?Reached Hougang Mall...Saw some Music Clinic students.With Fang Zhong Hua lao shi and Chen Bi De lao shi.They were holding an autograph session?Hmm..sort of,with the students.erm...consider stars?
Finally found the shoebag i wanted!I've bought them.
Bought my pens and J-star magazine too at the POPULAR.
Magicians Of Love rawks!Its so nice and interesting!I can't wait for the next episode everytime!Must wait for one week before i could watch it again.I do recommend the show! =D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home