Wackybumpy

Sunday, July 16, 2006

hihi~
Went to Sun Plaza just now with my mummy.Wanted to get shoebag.But,the one i wanted was sold.And that time was the last one.I'm rather disppointed.

posted by discoverme at 10:12 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Hey all!Today the day was boring!I stayed at home ...
  • Hi all!This week for me was great!I've a good laug...
  • *blush* So embarassed or shy today?My face was ver...
  • Hohoho!Hello peeps out there!Why do most of my fri...
  • Hello!I had my 2nd D&T(Design and Techonology)less...
  • I'm really really tired.Please let me off.I had my...
  • The Lit quiz was postpone!Postpone to this coming ...
  • Oh!I still have Science workbook exercise and the ...
  • Happy Youth Day!Projects..I hate it! History proje...
  • I was quite pissed off during English lesson.Every...

About Me

Name: discoverme
Location: Singapore

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]