Friday, June 30, 2006

I was quite pissed off during English lesson.Every group,3 of the members would be called up to share with the class on the EL text,Zlata's Diary.We were supposed to complete them by this lesson.So,have i done my task,my friends had not!When she was called up,for that particular question Ms Low asked,she was like looking for help and asked huh?what?nothing leh.Then i was like,can't u have ur own opinon?Cuz the qn was how did the author felt or hope.I've done my part and friends had not,they were saying like,aiya i don't know leh.Then in the end,the summary i did it myself!Others,i leave it to others.Since its their task!My god?Where's ur brain?Think!

I want to change my group members!But,sadly i can't.I've no say at all.

My class today had photo-taking.It was..fun?so-so..I've got nothing to say much about the photo taking session as i don't really enjoy it.

Badminton.Before that,i went home to rest as it begins only at 4pm.So,i lay on my bed and soon i fall asleep!I woke up at 3.20pm!I had arranged to meet with my friend at Causeway Point at 3.30pm!My house wasn't really near Causeway Point.I quickly took my bag and badminton racket and rushed to the bus-stop.I chiong all the way!Cuz i've to reach the sports hall at 4!I knew i was late,late by 10 mins!Sorry,Hazel.Causeway Point,reached there at 3.40 and walked to the sports hall.Whew!I was not late.Lucky.I reached the sports hall at around 3.50pm.

Soon,we began our training.The coach,i supposed he was not in a good mood today.I didn't enjoy my training,for the begining but towards the end,i had a great laugh!haha.Later i shall tell.So begining,we had trained lobbing again.I did not had a good swing at all for today.I wonder,why?

Towards the end.Lifting, haha..some of us went too near to the net and the coach said us.He asked if we knew what is too near.We all said yes.He then asked again,if your do not understand just tell me and i will explain again,i won't scold u all.Have i scolded u girls before?Nope.One of my friend told the coach:"Coach,because ur expression make us feel like very scary."Haha..Coach:"Huh?My expression?"So,the coach changed his expression.He had a big smile on his face and he speaks to us very gently then.We girls could not stand it and began laughing out loud!hahaha..too funny even me can't stop laughing.Haha.We continued our training.Everyone went up to hit the shuttlecock and the swing,he would have a big smile on his face and said very gently:"Very good!"<--That's what he said to me.After that,i can't stop laughing.It seems so fake and haha...really funny.

The debrief(spelling?)was funny too!Haha..I'm mad towards the end!All the girls were!Debrief,he spoke to the guys first and then to us(girls).He spoke to the guys in a normal way and us girls very gently and with a smile!Then we all started laughing again.Coach:"What's wrong with my expression?"We:"Very disgusting"Coach:"Disgusting?"Haha...We asked him not to speak to us so gently and with a big smile!Hahaha..We were laughing non-stop!We asked him just to be himself.And said that he very fake leh.haha..So the debrief finally started after the smiling,laughing,acting..haha..While he was speaking to us,we were like slowly moving further and further away from him.Haha.Cuz he like keep coming near to us so we moved back too.Haha.He said:Eh,why ur keep moving backwards ar?Like my words got power like that,the more i say,the more ur move back."Haha..Ya lor ya lor,got power..haha..jkjk.

I'm tired now.Dead beat.Exhausted!(spelling?)Hopefully the next training would be better,but no more gentle talk.Oohh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home