Hey everyone!It has been quite some time since i've posted?...School has started and a new term has begin.Work hard guys!My timetable has been changing over and over again!Its quite irritating and this was the 4th timetable i'm having!
My CME teacher has been changed to Mr Lim.He would be teaching us CME on Mon and SEL(Social Emotional Learning)on Wed.His lesson are boring.He's rather strict too!Oh man!His lessons are real real real boring!Oh ya,and today's PE lesson we had our height and weight taken and followed by floor ballgames.I don't think today,for my team,we girls are playing floor ball.But instead we are playing "rough ball"!The ball was in the centre and everyone was using the floor ball stick any o how trying to hit the ball.In fact,no one was aiming for the ball but were just hitting all the might!It's funny.I had laughed until stomachache.haha!It's like we are hitting one another legs instead of the ball!haha...Scary,i did not really participate with them to snatch the ball as i thought it was far too rough and hahaha!
Maths lesson...New topic ,new chapter.Okies,i was totally confused by the convertion of the "mm" to "cm"..."ha" to "km" and many more.I was really totally in a lost!I've yet completed the homework given today and tomorrow we have to hand it in,i supposed.Later,i shall take my time to understand them and to complete them.For the last 10 minutes or so,Mr Ang gave us the assignments and i was like stuck in one question.He came to me and asked if i knew how to do.I said i don't know!haha.To some of you,the convertion thing might be easy,to me,it's not!Before releasing and greeting us,he asked again if i knew how to do or not after his bit of explanation.I said very confusing.And said that I would just have to follow the basic steps.He would explained more tomorrow.Thanks!But before that today i shall understand it.Or else,tomorrow would be a hard day for me!
Ho ho ho..I went to Northpoint to meet my friend!I've not seen her for a long period of time!More than half a year!It was great going out with you,Shamsiyah!Took neoprints and many interesting and fun things happen!haha...I would hope to have another chance to take neoprints with you!Looking forward for the day.Wonder when will we meet again.Soon,i hope.Perhaps Teacher's Day in Northland.I hope i've a chance to go.
I've yet completed my Homework!Only Maths..Then Geo,i've to read them up or else tmr i will be dead man!Okies.I've got to go guys.
Bye!
Take care!And drinks lots of water too!=)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home