Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I'm really really tired.Please let me off.I had my badminton training today.It was at the Sports Hall.I've to carry my HEAVY bag all the way there!It was a last minute thing that i knew.Cuz teacher did not post the notice on the notice board the day before!My ez-link was left just right $0.90!And it was just nice for 2 trips.I alight at Causeway Point and walk to Sports Hall...

Badminton Training...

We had our warm-up as usual.After all,we went for about 2.4 km run for girls which was 4 rounds at the Woodlands Stadium located just beside the Woodlands Sports Hall..The guys would have to run 7 and a half rounds.The rule by the coach was,we could not stop down even we are tired.No matter how fatigue(spelling?) we are,we couldn't stop!At least jog.I was really exhausted and dying of thirst after a few rounds of it.But just couldn't help it,i couldn't stop as i remembered that the coach said if one of us stop,we had to re-run!I forced myself to jog under the blazing hot sun!The temperature was so high that i could actually feel the heat on the ground!My feet was like..pain?So,in the end,the run i did not stop at all..The least was a incredbly slow jog!My friend cheated!!They stopped half way!Haix..

I was incredibly exhausted after the run!My legs were wobbly and did not really had the strength to walk!haha...so exagerating(spelling?) of me.We went back into the Sports Hall for training.Today,did quite well bah?The coach did praise me.

Shuttlecocks!

I was unlucky?or what?why all the shuttlecocks nearly hit me.Some did.And it was painful! We girls were training netting in the front and there were guys training behind us girls..Training lobbing,them.One of my friend accidentally hit me with the shuttlecock.It was painful!Then followed by,i was throwing shuttlecocks for my friend.Then here she goes,she hit the shuttlecock and landed on my head with one sound."Thud" and here it goes!Thirdly,my friend from the opposite side,a guy,should be hitting the shuttlecock high up but by accident he hit it so low and just at the same time i was running to that side opposite of him."zoom" flew past right infront of my face.In fact is my eyes!That was a nice shot!Fourthly,i got hit again..okies,just joking with him...Dun take it to heart.Though u hit me,but i don't blame u.=)

Oh,i remembered.The coach was training with us girls.And then there was once when he serve the shuttlecock for me,the feather of the shuttlecock had almost dropped off all!so it was unbalanced and i couldn't get it as it was far too near.So he serve the second time,i didn't know.Third time,he serve again,i wasn't back in my position yet!Fourth time,same again!Then fifth time,i walked away as i didn't know he still wanted to serve to me and asked me to hit!So it was like...haha..can u imagine?I can't help it,i laughed!The coach did too.hahaha..

Last thing about badminton.We were training the same old thing.Lifting.We were training by taking a shuttlecock each and with the help of the wall.At first i couldn't do it.But after like 3 to 4 tries,i could!Then here comes the coach,he was like looking at me,i didn't notice.He then said to the other girls:Hey! Your see qiuxuan(me) did quite well."Then told me very good.Just then the shuttlecock going to fall to the ground and i "aaahhh"..Haha..not those loud ones lah..Only my friend beside me could hear.Haha..

Done with badminton blogging.Haha..Unlucky or Lucky day?I've no idea.

Dragged home with my HEAVY school bag.Before that,went to Causeway Point to get a cup of drink,Chocolate Ice Blended!Haha.I was dying of thirst then.

Was this post too long?Oops..I was really fatigue!Going to get a new shoe bag soon.^_^

Messages for you:

XinYi:Thanks for reading my post and always there to support me!Haha.And chatting about JunYang makes me feel great and brightens my day!His message for me too!haha..=)

Adila x) :HellO!Thanks so much for reading my post!Haha..though it might be only just one?Haha..but really thanks!Ur milubing rawks,though i never watch Superband and not really know them.No offence.Keke

YongKian: Hello!Nice to make friend with u!Though i don't really know u.But it was great!To me,the feeling from ur post etc,u are a humourous,friendly and kind-hearted guy!=)

Fauzi: Thanks! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home