Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Replies to tags!=)

Hi guys!Enjoy ur 2 days holiday.=)

LAURA! : Haha..YongKian is right!I got ur new pass from your tag in his blog!=)

yongkian : EllO!BINGO!You are right!I got Laura's pass from ur blog.Yeap,today i did wore RED,but that was after we reached school and gotten our RED T-shirt from our teacher.=)

adila x) : Welcome!Today JunYang's gaiban released le!I've seen it too.=) Hmm...I might not get one for myself,but most probably is a yes.Since the original one was my b'day present.=) Common tests!Me too.This week and next week!U too,must work hard.I'm also sure u can do it!JiaYoU!

Oh ya,I've went to Sembawang Beach with my frenz again!This time round,we went there to catch crabs!And do your know that there are actually worms hiding in the sand?I've only knew it today.Slow me.Its quite interesting.xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home