Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Harlow everyone!
Hahax..Shuyi jie!See i so obedient,listen to u.I now blogging for u.hahax...
I'm now at my cousin's house!hahax..just came back from badminton training...Tired but!Mostly,FUN!!!

Today get so called sabotage by my friend...Cuz everytime warm-up,we would have one person to lead and by leading,the person would have to stand in the centre.Initally,it wasn't me that the coach chose to lead.It was my other friend.Then my friend go say she don't want lead since she had not attended the trainings most of the time.The coach actually then wanted to choose another person which wasn't me too.My friend go 'sabo' me lah!Told the coach that she lead before...Coach then asked me to lead!ARGH!

So embarassed lor...can u imagine...haix...then still have to lead the running one and the err...how to say leh..the badminton steps?err...i've no idea wads its called.so in the end,finally its all over..training followed as usual...

Ok lah...i enjoyed it though.Went to find teacher how to do Maths question..I told the teacher,teacher,i know how to do cuz i keep looking at the papers that just now u've written all the steps mah...haha...so at first he said last 2 exercises...then i told him those...then he gave 3 more again!So i was like...teacher,just now u said last 2 ,then now how come 3 more.He said,cuz u said that u looked at the papers and the examples previously mah.Wah!I was thinking,how i wish i didnt told him.hahaha...oh ya,then cuz i dun really know..and wasn't confident enough of myself...so every step i wrote,i looked at him once.He said:" Why u keep looking at me?"I said,cuz i dunno if correct or wrong mah.He said:'Never mind,just do.Be confidence in urself.Since u've already known them.

Hey guys!sorry for the long post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home