Wackybumpy

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Today,my aiming was considered good?Tyco!
Hazel,I'm sorry for nearly hitting your *ahem* quite a few times.
I didn't mean it.Its just..tyco?Cause you move to the other side or your one step,hence causing to hit *ahem*...

posted by discoverme at 7:19 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Hohoho!I seems to have a split personailty!Haha!Aw...
  • What?!How can you say that I'm the captain when pr...
  • Hi.I must thanks so many of you for your support.A...
  • I have enough of it!Stop it okay.Since u keep ment...
  • The post activities were boring!What's our post ac...
  • Hello guys!I've went out and bought a Japanese Bis...
  • Yo!Exams have finally came to an end.Yesterday,I'v...
  • Hey guys!I'm feeling upset and angry at the same t...
  • Afternoon!Just had my Shrooms Burger meal! :DToday...
  • Hey world!Today we watched a movie during Art less...

About Me

Name: discoverme
Location: Singapore

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]