Kentucky Chicken! ;D
Haha!Today was totally fun man!Had badminton training as usual.It was tiring but fun!=)
We girls had made some mistake as a result we were asked to do some push-ups.[Its part of the training too.]I've a friend,do you know how she does her push-ups?Haha!It was really funny!She did it like a...chicken flapping its wings?The coach laughed at her too.That was so bad of him.Haha.Oh man!When we were asked to do,guess what?I was doing it and when I was going down and coming up that time,what I saw infront?My coach's face!OMG~That was kind of scary suddenly appeared infront of me.Haha!
My friend was like in a doom when doing push-ups.
Being a vice-captain isn't that good at all!This coach,he would keep on asking the vice-captain to start the ball rolling!My previous coach wasn't like that at all.I wouldn't be the first to lead or what-so-ever.
Before ending the training,we had the last programme.Light physical training.[Urm,considered light?]Push-ups,Sit-ups & Dancing legs or what.I've forgotten. ;P
So in total there were so-called 3 stations.Total there were 12 people,boys and girls.Each station would have 4 people.5 girls and 7 boys.ODD ONE!
One girl would have to go with the guys!Initially,I'm not the one.I was kind of lucky to be with the girls.Then one of them was like Awww..how come she going with the guys?
Argh!In the end,the coach choose again and asked: Ah!Who's the most fit one?Ah!Vice-cap,u go.
Shucks!The others was like so ruthless!!!They were like xing zai le huo.Okay,just kidding.
Finally,the training ended.Wait!Now then my laughter began and could not stop!
I played with 2 of my friends and one senior.Senior was like laughing at me,okay,I got it.I find it funny too.=x The senior went off for her trainings with the coach.
Kentucky Chicken!My friend was talking to me while we played badminton.2VS1.
Kentucky Chicken!Its regarding the show,Hui Jia,a story of a boy with his grandma.
Okay,I'm mad 'bout it.Haha! ;D
Tata!Thats all for today!And its a rather bored one! :P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home