Friday, November 24, 2006

Dancing legs!Woots!Haha!
Today had a little game.
'Netting game'.Haha.
I was rank second.I felt so disappointed.
I lost to Joanne by 1 point.Just this ONE point!

Second and third'd have to be punished.
Not really,all punishments were made to train us.
Second'd have a lighter 'punishement' while the third'd have a heavier one.

Actually I was very way behind Joanne.
I meant the points.It was like she had 11 points or so.
While I only had like 5 points or so.But in the end,I catch up.
I got 10 and she'd 11.
So I was like ahead of her,then she ahead of me.
In the end,lost to her by one point!

Haha!Play with her,always very challenging.
'Cause if we were to lose to one another,it'd always be like just 1 or 2 points.
Haha.Its frustrating.><

Dancing legs!Come on!Muhaha!
Whoo...nonono..no dancing legs for me.Muhaha!
Crazy person here!Be aware!Be cautious!Muhaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home