Sunday, November 26, 2006

1. Does anyone know your password to your email?
No.

2.What was the last thing you ordered at McDonalds?
Fillet.

3.Are you an emotional person?
Yes.

4.Do you like your school?
You meant the one now?I'm sorry to say,I guess its no.

5.Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes.

6.Ever felt jealous of your friend?
Yes.

7.What was the last thing you did?
Browsing through blogs.

8.Who is right next to you?
My brother.

9.Who was the last person you ate with?
My mother.

10.What song are you listening to right now?
如果没有明天 by K One.

11.How's the weather right now?
Windy.

12.Last person who called you today?
None.

13.Last song you sang.
None.

14.Last time you danced.
Primary school performance,is that counted?Or else,you've got to be joking.

15.Lost a friendship over something stupid.
No.

16.Last thing you ate.
Fried prawn noodles.

17.Been really depressed before?
Yes.

18.Faked being sick to skip school?
No.

19.What time did you wake up today?
0845

20.Current taste?
Vanilla.

21.What are you wearing right now?
Red shirt,black pants and undergarments.

22.Are you too shy to ask anyone out?
It must depend who that person is.

23.What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
His actions?I've no idea.

24.Where are you right now?
My brother's room.

25.What's today's date and day?
26Novemeber,Sunday

26.Did you go anywhere today?
No.

27.What did you do there?
I did not go anywhere so what do you expect me to do.

28.How old are you?
13

29.Are you mature or immature?
If I were to answer myself,it'd be immature.For more accurate answer,you've got to ask my friends.

30.Do you call your parents by their first name?
Obviously it's a no.

31.Are you and only child?
No.

32.Where do you go shopping?
It depends.

33.Do you like where you work?
I've yet started working.

34.Do you like books?
Sort of.

35.Do you want to get married?
It's too early for me to think 'bout it.

36.To whom?
How'd I know.A guy!Haha.I'm not a lesbian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home