*Great laugh!*Muhaha!
What can I say 'bout today?
A patient had secretly escaped from Woodbridge hospital this morning specially to attend badminton training!Haha![Just kidding,and the patient is...*drums up*...ME!]
Okay okay,I was totally insane this morning.
Laughing like a crazy girl as if I've not laughed for years! :P
Wait wait!For your info,I've become a 80 year old grandma now.Haha!
I was trying to catch my breath with all my might when having training!
That's for the first one.
It's like only for awhile,and I was already breathless!Really breathless I tell you.
Even my friend said that I am.><
I was somehow yakingyakingandyaking! Why am I so breathless?Shortly,just in a few days time,I've been promoted to a 80 year old grandma!Congrats me!Haha.
Followed by few other trainings ordered my coach. I was like dreaming?floating?I don't even know what am I doing. I've been laughing non-stop!I can't even stand myself anymore then.
Laughlaughlaugh!All I know is laugh!
I was really insane.I was kind of living in a...don't-know-what-the-hell-i-am world!
My whole person,I don't know what the hell is wrong with me today!Really.
Muhaha!One last laugh for today. :D
Today's weather is great.Raining...Rain the whole afternoon and now it's still raining!Haha!
Lets hope for the best that the day after tomorrow,I'd be back to normal.Haha.But I doubt so.
I guess I'd still be a insane.Or maybe even mader.Provided there's no coach inspecting[Urm,correct word?Haha!I forgotten the word.]us.
If training with coach,of course,I'd be serious!
Or else,I'd get nagging?sort-of-scolding?Be serious!Haha! :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home