Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Hey!It has been raining the whole day!The weather is cooling and it definitely fits for one to sleep very soundly.Haha!

Again,my mum 'qiao za' me.She had spent most of money!But needless to worry,I still have my savings.Had a little shopping at Causeway Point with my mum just now.After eyeing at the Glow-In-The-Dark Stars[Blue] for a long time,I've finally got one for myself.

I still have some green ones at home.I planned to decorate it or put it up on the walls tmrw.[most likely]I've just cleaned the windows in my room.But I thought it was just a waste of my time!The rain got heavier and some droplets just ruin my cleaning.So I did not spend much of my time cleaning them up.'Cause I thought,I'd be giving it another one when CNY approach.Haha!But its much clearer now with no dust.xD

I was chatting with Alida awhile ago about some stuff related to English.I thought that was a good chat.Haha!Those who knows me,will know that my English sucks to the bottom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home