Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Today's training I could say its the most tiring training I ever had.Guys and gals both have odd numbered so there has got to be one pair of girl&boy.Yea' my luck this week was indeed true to be unlucky.I've to pair up with Ivan.

Guys stamina are definitely better than girls loads.And I've to catch up with him.Its like I was really really dead beat and breathless towards the end.And we did more sets than we've to!Another skills have to train was also paired up with boys.

That period,I was really darn dead beat that I wished that skill could be complete asap!Initially,it was only ordered by coach for 10 mintues.Not even proceeding to the second 5 mins,I was...*gonna faint*...my hand was really tired luh,so much that I'd like to just threw my racket!I hung on to it,but who knows,there's an extention of another 10 mins!I was like..what?I've finally overcome the 10 mins,and there's still more?!My hand really couldn't take it.So I did not really perform that well then.

I was sweating like a raining freak!I'm as good as just coming out from a shower!My hair,I could say its totally drenched.Coach walked pass and said: Wah!Sweat until like that.Good good! I said,very tired leh.The other girls not that tired compared to me or they were more relax.Coach said: Haha!Good what,like that train you.So that you would improve.Wah!This time very good.*walked off and laughed*

I walked off looking like a raining freak with a very fatigue look and saw that coach was laughing.My friend saw me and also laughed luh.They so relax!Unlike me,need to run here and there.

I've complaint a lot here.So there's actually more,but I guess no one would like to read them and see all my craps!Summarise.Played attacker&defender.Attacker supposed to be the relax one.Defender shld be the one running like what.Instead,being the attacker,I still have to run and defender too.*sob*

But overall,I enjoyed!I'm gonna have my one last holiday and last badminton training for this year 2006 this coming Friday.

Quiz coming on the next post.=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home