Disaster for today!I was nearly chosen being a vice-chairperson for my class!
After begging my teacher for a long time,I'm finally 'released'.*Laugh out loud!
'Cause after that he said he wrote 9 peoples' names on the board which he think they have the potential.[I was one of them.]
Phew!My friend helped my by not voting for me,thanks.
Sometimes I dislike you,but sometimes I don't.
Sometimes you are just so admiring,but sometimes you don't.
The way you look,
the humourous have in you.
The way you look at things,
the positive thinkings you had.
Thanks loads for your care&concern today.
&your praises previously.
Sometimes I really wonder,do I like you or do I hate you.
There's a time which I hate you loads.But that was then.
Now,I really wonder...
After begging my teacher for a long time,I'm finally 'released'.*Laugh out loud!
'Cause after that he said he wrote 9 peoples' names on the board which he think they have the potential.[I was one of them.]
Phew!My friend helped my by not voting for me,thanks.
Sometimes I dislike you,but sometimes I don't.
Sometimes you are just so admiring,but sometimes you don't.
The way you look,
the humourous have in you.
The way you look at things,
the positive thinkings you had.
Thanks loads for your care&concern today.
&your praises previously.
Sometimes I really wonder,do I like you or do I hate you.
There's a time which I hate you loads.But that was then.
Now,I really wonder...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home