Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Hello!I'm back after a fun and tired day!
I stayed in school till 6.30pm!

My day started with a very moody&rather angry mood.Just 'cause of the Edusave Merit Bursary.I've yet received the letter of informing to get the cheque,you see.While most of my friends had received their cheque.And my dad was nagging&nagging.Saying that they might have missed out my name and there goes my $250.He said he told me to all the person in-charge last week when he did not tell me to do so.He asked me to ask my friends and I did.And he blamed me for not asking them last week when I did.Hey!You don't expect me to ask every single day right!

Enough.I went to school as per normal.
First period was English and Ms Low was checking socks.
Yes,the first she saw was mine.Phew~I pulled them up before she came.
Ain't I smart?haha!Just kidding.Hold on,somemore I'm in the discipline department! :P

I was fatigue today really.Nearly fell asleep during Maths lesson.
Science lesson was totally awake!'Cause Mr.Chong was really a energetic teacher?
He had lots of actions while explaining stuff to us.& its funny at times.Haha!

Afternoon had those boring IPW talk.Eh,its on NLB teaching us how to do research.BORING!I wasn't paying attention at all.Not really,maybe 5%. =xThe talk ended and everyone was like kind of cheering and giving a round of applause loudly!'Cause you see,it was boring&finally it ended.=)

Its 3.45pm then.Badminton selection in the hall!Weets!
I stayed back to take a look and soon,before I know,it was 6+pm!
Definitely the selection did not end so late.It ended at around,5 or so.
Initially I planned to go home at 4+.But I did not.
I finally played badminton after 'bout 1 week!Haha!
Awhile only.Better than nothing.

Oh and so,I was standing on the stage and my friend just hit me hard on my leg!
& teacher saw&heard,[cos he was just beside me]he said:"Hey!Don't injured my players hor.Next week there's tournament.And your are precious now."
And so I said:"Aiya,never mind.Injured me better,so I need not go for tournament.Teacher!Is it then after tournament then you'll treat us like a pile of dung?"
Teacher: "Ya.Haha!Just kidding lah,I not so bad."Funny man!Wakaka!

I was in my school uniform then.And normally or rather everytime,my coach see me would be in PE shirt &shorts.So,it's the first time he saw me in sch uni.He said:" Haa!QiuXuan,you looked studious in your school uniform.*smiles"Haa~I seems to like school more and more!Maybe that's just because of badminton.I love it!!!<333

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home