Wackybumpy

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Often,when I'm at my weakest point of time,you'd appear.
Why is it so?I really why is it always so coincident.
I'm very emotional.
I don't cry easily but I've tear-eyed and my tears trickled down easily.

posted by discoverme at 7:49 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Just received the news saying that this coming mon...
  • What the hell is wrong today?And so is tmrw.I'm re...
  • Disaster for today!I was nearly chosen being a vic...
  • I'm back from IMM!Weets!I had a great time there!O...
  • Heyhey!I'm back from the celebration stuff but I'm...
  • Today went to newly-opened IKEA.Really crowded.Hah...
  • HAPPY NEW YEAR! : D Wish everyone healthy&happy ev...
  • Its coming to the end of year 2006 in just a few h...
  • Heyhey!I've a ludicrous dream this morning again.T...
  • Today had game with senior,well,I lost to her to t...

About Me

Name: discoverme
Location: Singapore

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]