Hey people!
I've just gave a great&deep thoughts upon why people go crazy over chasing idols or what.
I'm one of them.Haha!
But not to the extend of booking cabs and chase over them,
early in the morning or few days before queue up for the autograph session.
After all,they are just like us,a normal human being.
Just that they might have the talents of singing and acting etc.
Treat them just like your friends,and you might not go crazy over them.
Counting down TWO,2 more days to tournament!
I've just gave a great&deep thoughts upon why people go crazy over chasing idols or what.
I'm one of them.Haha!
But not to the extend of booking cabs and chase over them,
early in the morning or few days before queue up for the autograph session.
After all,they are just like us,a normal human being.
Just that they might have the talents of singing and acting etc.
Treat them just like your friends,and you might not go crazy over them.
Counting down TWO,2 more days to tournament!
Anyway,I want to congrats to the 'C' boys for winning all 5 matches if I'm not wrong.
This few days,I'm motivated to study!
I've no idea why.But I think I know whom had motivated me to.
Having Curry Fish Head later on!Weets!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home