Just like any other typical Monday,I went to school.
Had rumours again.Aaahhh!
This is don't know the which rumours I had!
It was like there's a guy keep coming to my seat.
& there goes my friend said that he has feelings for me?
Its like ludicrous alright.
Today's Maths lessons I nearly go bonkers!
Just that the fact there's teacher in class.
Or else,I'd have really gone crazy.
Counting down : ONE day to NorthZone!
I'm kind of moody this few days.
No confidence & sure lose are appearing in my mind
every now and then.
I'm moody and yet there's this very annoying sound producing from the renovation downstairs!
Its like so darn loud?& definitely annoying!
Tmrw there's Home Econs!Aww~
We are doing practical,I guess its pair work.
Most likely its done in pair.
No matter if its pair work or individual.
I hate it!
Moody~Moody~Moody~T.T
Had rumours again.Aaahhh!
This is don't know the which rumours I had!
It was like there's a guy keep coming to my seat.
& there goes my friend said that he has feelings for me?
Its like ludicrous alright.
Today's Maths lessons I nearly go bonkers!
Just that the fact there's teacher in class.
Or else,I'd have really gone crazy.
Counting down : ONE day to NorthZone!
I'm kind of moody this few days.
No confidence & sure lose are appearing in my mind
every now and then.
I'm moody and yet there's this very annoying sound producing from the renovation downstairs!
Its like so darn loud?& definitely annoying!
Tmrw there's Home Econs!Aww~
We are doing practical,I guess its pair work.
Most likely its done in pair.
No matter if its pair work or individual.
I hate it!
Moody~Moody~Moody~T.T

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home