Wackybumpy

Sunday, January 28, 2007

I was stressed to tears.
Okay,this is not the first time.
And what's more its always the same subject.
Stressed up!

posted by discoverme at 9:58 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • I went to AMK Hub with my mom!My mom bought me 2 s...
  • Apparently I'm lost in a Maths Jungle.I went to fi...
  • Worn out.Completely worn out!Yawning&yawning non-s...
  • I'm having jelly legs and worn out.On the way to C...
  • Just like any other typical Monday,I went to schoo...
  • Hey people!I've just gave a great&deep thoughts up...
  • Hey all!My room is finally painted as blue!Cool!Bu...
  • People!I think I'm definitely crazy over Xiao Li Y...
  • Aww~My jersey cant be changed and its troubling me...
  • Aaaaahhhhh!!!I'm sorry guys,I really can't take it...

About Me

Name: discoverme
Location: Singapore

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]