The day was rather fruitfully & wisely used. 
I woke up late @ 10.24 am. Aiayh, nevermind that, now is the holiday season. And, it has been quite some time since I'm able to sleep so soundly and waking up only after 9am.
If not, usually I'd have woken up at the time in between 7am to 8am, even despite it's the holidays. :/
I woke up late @ 10.24 am. Aiayh, nevermind that, now is the holiday season. And, it has been quite some time since I'm able to sleep so soundly and waking up only after 9am.
Watched the repeat of Wang Zi Bian Qing Wa. Followed on I did online assignments. Finally. However, I can say it is so exciting in the process of doing it. Hawhaw. Especially Sec 3 E.Maths. Apparently, I feel that it was some kind of timed-bomb gonna explode soon.

Each test was given only the maximum of 60 minutes. Yes, it should be appropriate. I've mental block lahhh, due to the time given.
Booooo! Why didn't I think of it initially? Well, the test was such that we can return back to continue doing w the only time left after using them up prior to signing out. [ I know you don't understand, coz I'm just so bad at phrasing and I don't know what crap I am spouting over here.]
OKAY, so far, for the first test, I've yet touched on Sec 3 A.Maths. So ... I've completed Sec 1 ,2 & 3 online E.Maths assignments (
) , only for the first week ... There's 3 more weeks to go. & 4 more weeks of Additonal Mathematics. Leave the work aside, I went out w my cousin, aunt & uncle in the evening. No where interesting, but Causeway Point. Dined @ Jack's Place.
Okehhh, fyi, I've been to ONLY LJS, MacDonald's, KFC, Swensens(precious once) & Jack's Place (again, precious once). Yessssss, pathetic huh.
Headed to e regional library. & on the fourth level, there's this painted monkey or what, I claimed it's my boyfriend/husband. LOL! & that's where craze began ... And, to NTUC.
My aunt bought me a box of FERROR ROCHER! ;D Not small ones, but BIGGEST! A box of 30. Increased in size from last year. Hawhaw. Last year was a box of 24. Besides FERROR ROCHER, there's another big box of Fruit Juice Nuggets!

Aunt & Uncle proceeded to COURTS whereas my cousin and I went to Action City & Mini Toons. Fun Fun Funnnn! I saw my laogong, haha, monkey-sss.
Peeekaaaabooo!
Name : Kirouchi
Gender : Male (duhhh, hahaha! I'm straight okehhh!)
Favourite Toy : Banana
Favourite Drink : Milk
Comes from JAPAN!
I've no idea which is my birthday present. =/ Was it this Kirouchi or the box of FERROR ROCHER 30s? In any case, I've gotten my very bleated birthday present. Really BIG BIG THANKS to my aunt! Smoooochies!
To end this very long post, Kirouchi is asking you NOT to steal the box of Ferror Rocher & Fruit Juice Nuggest (Blueberry) from him. XD


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home