Wackybumpy

Monday, May 26, 2008

thanks


Gratitude to those who give me encouragements!
Sure I'll strive hard & smart, to work for the best.
But ... surely I'll need help along the way, anyone?
Who's there for me?

posted by discoverme at 6:51 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Be it a word. Be it a phrase. Be it a sentence. Be...
  • I felt relieved for the day before yesterday.I fel...
  • Trip to Singapore Science Centre! :DPrior to that,...
  • Besides THANKS,it is still THANKS. [Last edited o...
  • THANKS FOR ALL THE BIRTHDAY WISHES,PEOPLE! Thankfu...
  • I pass English,I failed Social Studies. Really cre...
  • Adam Khoo's workshop on People Mastery today was g...
  • HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY,PERINDER! I don't know why,of...
  • These two days of weekends,went shopping with Mu...
  • HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! To all the Mothers in the worl...

About Me

Name: discoverme
Location: Singapore

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]