Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Adam Khoo's workshop on People Mastery today was great.
I can tell you I was laughing since the workshop began till it ended.
The person who conducted e workshop w my class was really hilarious.
He's friendly & humorous. Amused by all his actions.
Woei Tang,is his name.
It was just a short 3 hours + workshop. :/
Really beneficial. Learnt something. *Grins*

Received back Physics. As expected. If I passed,it's a miracle.
Yes,I'll let that miracle happen. Haha! I failed.
However, I improved really bit by bit from test 1 until now okay.
Although still Im failing.

Today's recess @ canteen was loved! <333
Had a great laughing time w Jody,Joline,Serene & Hazel. HAHAHA!
Aiyah,I told you I'm getting over it.
Serene,what you said today,I've actually forgotten till you mentioned.
Really lorrrr. That one was said in the past derh mahhh.

Tomorrow Napfa test. My skyyy,afraid. ]:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home