Friday, May 16, 2008

Besides THANKS,it is still THANKS. :D


[Last edited on 16 May '08 ; 22 37]

I think I have nothing better to do.
Actually not,I do have something to be completed.
Ahh,leave it later.
I've theurge to reorganise the names of people into different categories who had wished me.
Accumulation from yesterday & today.


(!heart!) Words (!heart!) :

Perinder, Syahirah, Kerin, Denise Lee, Jody, Joleen Mok, Joline Tan, Cynthia, Hazel[?], Eileen, Kimyet, Pravin, Tay JiaYi, Serene Tan, Lymen Neo, Raymond Hoe, ChenWei, Foo Yong(though late), Faris (though late too)

star MSN :
Alida, TeowEe, SiNing, Jasmine, WeiXiong, SingPing, Isabel Wong, LingYi, Erwin

star Friendster :
Alida (again), JiaQiu, Kamini, HaoXue, Beverley, KaiQin

star SMS :
Alida (againn), Maureen, Christine Tan, HuiEn

star Tags :
Alida (againnn), Kerin (again), Pancy, Ilena[through posting], Beverley (again), WanWan

Every wishes definitely made my day. Appreciated.
Unexpected & surprise ones made my day even more. star
Hopefully I did not miss out any names.

All those (again) are just elation of mine. Am not dreading oh-not-again okay.
I can't be happier than that wishing me more than once.

Alida's name appeared a total of four times. ;DD
Beverley & Kerin twice.
Beverley! ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home