I just sorted them out and wow! Goshh. I've just began on it this evening. Only completed a MT MYE Sec 4 paper & Vocabulary notebook, leaving 4 more weeks to go. Chemistry is half way done. Geography mindmap is completed before holidays began.
But, I'm still left w many! Eeeek! English english, 2 comprehensions w summary. What?! Summary eh! Hope to complete 3/4 of them by next week. =/ Next week is e only week not-so-busy, I guess. *shrugs*
Anyway, I'm returning to the very boring & lame game of neopets. :P Initially couldn't login to my very first old yet precious account due to me forgetting the birthdate for it. Hence I created a new one latterly.
However, the first account has many neopoints w many codestones, dubblon coins, rare items, collections & some investments, I tried & tried. Until umpteen tries, I resolved just now!
Super elated! ;DD Phew~
Super elated! ;DD Phew~Toodles!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home