For the first time I feel ... ... ...
Amazing race @ Sentosa yesterday. That was the main highlight of all yesterday's events. :D
It proceeded smoothly & went pretty well. [:
A total of 6 groups divided according to our CCA. Tiring but fun. For every stations we went, took group pictures. Ohhh mannn. Siloso Beach's station was the funnnest of funnner! ;DD
A total of 6 groups divided according to our CCA. Tiring but fun. For every stations we went, took group pictures. Ohhh mannn. Siloso Beach's station was the funnnest of funnner! ;DD
I don't wish to go on in details. Or else it's gonna be a very long post. Pictures are not with me, wait till I get them from my friend, I'll consider then.
Trained back to Admiratly & rushed back to school for training. Was late for an hour & 15 minutes. However, I left Vivo City instantly dismissed. :/
Training was alright. Having aches all over now,though.
Didn't attend class gathering. I was too tired to, & fatigue to.
Today was discussion of planning. Nothing much. Just sheer discussion.
Alright, I'm not in the mood to blog. I'm sorry people. ]:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home