Thursday, June 05, 2008

I just came back from outside. Heh! Mom bought me the items I want. *Grins* We just came back in time, before it began pouring outside. Currently.

Hence, why not do a quiz created by Yongkian?

1. It’s pouring, thundering outside and you’re blogging on a just-happened event excitedly, would you switch off e computer? Why?
# Partly yes, partly nope. Because I wanna complete part of my homework, yet I've the urge to use the laptop. Furthermore, I wanna watch television. :P

2. How would you react if someone you don’t know at all approaches you and say ‘hi’?
# I'd be astonished. & perchance smile @ the person or greet back with a 'hi'.

3. Are you good @ rejecting people?
# I don't think so. I find it hard to reject people. :?

4. Are you happy with your life?
# Currently, hmm, still okay. I will try to live everyday to the fullest & try to have laughter in my life. :D

5. Do you like homework?
# Depends. Hahaha! It frustrates me a lot when I'm stuck at questions. >:[

6. Do you prefer losing a friend or gaining a foe? (if you really had to choose between ‘em)
# Gaining a foe, I guess.

7. Using your name, describe yourself.
# Q for Quiet, I for Immaculate (?) , U for Unbelievable, X for X-traordinary (lol!) , U for Uncrushable (huh,hahaha) , A for Affable , N for Noisy

8. Better in Mathe or Science?
# Mathe.

9. Who do you usually relate your problems to?
# A few of my friends and perhaps aunt.

10. What do you do when you’re bored?
# Sleep/Listen to music/Re-watch dramas/Computer/TV/Read/Eat

11. Have you ever been rude to any teachers just because you don’t like how he/she looks?
# Nope. Rude to teachers, surely have, but not due to their looks. XP

12. Do you like pressure/stress?
# Hmm, maybe a little. Pressure/stress makes me breakdown. )':

13. Imagine you walking on the streets, and you see a drumstick on e floor. What would you do?
# I'll simply walk away. Bleahs.

14. Many times in life, do you just take things for granted?
# Surely there are times I do. I think everyone do, don't you agree?

15. Do you like being in e limelight?
# Not at all.

16. Frankly speaking, how do you think of e questions I’ve(Yongkian) come up with? Boring?
# Not bad not bad. ;D Interesting questions. I like I like. :DD

17. Can you resist temptations well?
# It depends. Sometimes a 'yes', sometimes a 'no'.

18. Do you believe in seeing brightness in darkness?
# Yes. Impossible = I M Possible. So, why not?

19. Are you e type who’ll suck up to people to get advantages from them?
# Nope.

20. The rain has stopped. If you were to step out of e house now, where’d you choose to go? (MUST GO OUT)
# Un-answerable question for me. I just came back from outside. :/ Perhaps, badminton with friends who can let me find 'ci4 ji1' from badminton.

Completing Physics homework isn't an easy task. I spent hours completing it. I'm aware I'm slow. & Thermal Properties of Matter, a topic I currently abhor. (Maybe in times to come, I might grow interest in it?)

All calculations questions, the minute I see it, I know I'm dead. Who knows, surprisingly I manage to solve quite a few.

'm off to television for now. Off I go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home