Thursday, April 24, 2008

HEY! Can you tell me am I dreaming? Tmrw am gonna sit for English Paper 1 & 2! HAHA! This is just like what happened last week in OBS. When it's only Day 2,I find it really unbelieveable. & I was asking am I dreaming? Only Day 2?!?! xD

No idea why,seemed like after OBS,the days going to school just doesn't seem right. :/ I am dog-tired in school everyday. Sorethroat came. Cough followed. Headache caught up. Ah,tmrw shall be passing English day! Geeezeeehhs! Is this self-consoling? *shrugs*

MT. I can say it is like hell. Well,the work given was *I-seriously-wanna-faint*. Have to complete the WHOLE BOOK for zuo ye. Which was yahhh,countless lahh. Followed by a 'Qiang Hua Lian Xi',having to do 3 exercises with many comprehensions. Shyyttt! This is what I really call mountain homework.

Ah,mountain. Remind me of Nathanial @ OBS. Having 'mountain rice'. :X

Finally had my new spectacles. *Grins* I paid for it eh,partly.

OBS Camp? Or School studying?
OBS camp --> Make new friends. Crap a lot. Have fun. (:D) Go through every bits of the journey,camp.
School studying --> Boring. 'Mountain homework' . Fatigue. Less fun. ):

OBS is FUN!

Okok,enough of me crapping. Am going to study for English!
Taaa-daaaa! Byyyeeee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home