Friday, April 11, 2008

For the very first time,I returned home early! :D How early was that,right after the lessons @ around 12.45pm,I headed home right away. shin chan Finally,there's this once. Geezeehs!

Wednesday,9/04/08



Let me think. *thinking in process* I'm having short term memory. Haha! Ah,there,remembered vague-ly during MT lesson,Mrs.Ngoh showed us a video on some previous traditional chinese events. If I'm not wrong,it is on lu3 da1 (Not sure of e hanyupinying.). The video includes some slaughtering of pigs scene. Eeerkkk,that's gross.
Yikes


Ohoh! I remember! I sat for A.Maths paper later in the day. In the very humid weather with myself sitting right to the corner with no fresh air @ all,I was perspiring. A.Maths paper was alright. Nvrmd,I tried my best. There's about 7 marks gone. I'll see to my marks about 1 week later.
:(


MT oral examination after school. Oh,it was the Hu lao shi. For the conversation,I DO think I did very badly. Haha,all because I did not really go in depth in reading chinese newspapers latterly. & I don't speak well. Overall,still alright.


Thursday,10/04/08



Uh--haa! I don't remember. Hmm,oh,I read comic book during Chemistry lessons. (Caught by Sufiyan. x/) Oops,practically,I was lost & I don't get what Mr.Chen is teaching. &! the weather was horrible! Too humid & I do think the classroom was stuffy. :X

Today

English lessons. Ms.Low went to the Sec.2 NE camp,thus relief teacher came.There was much work to be completed then. I am also responsible in collecting the worksheets,ensuring all are submitted. The work were tedious. I hate it.
no! Thankfully,there are kind souls helping me to distribute worksheets and books. Melissa,Sufiyan(was it him? Oops.) & Raymond Hoe. Arigato! Certooo :D


One period of Physics was a total rush. Yea,I don't get it. :/ Chemistry lab for practical. Everyone make mistakes. There's no need to apologise. (: Proceeded home after that! :DD Since I've already ran my 2.4km last Friday. Wooots!

I do think you can make my day. ;)

! Anyway,I'll be leaving for Pulau Ubin,OBS camp from Monday till Friday. 5 days camp. !


Spent my whole afternoon watching videos. Followed by viwawa in the evening till night. O.O thanks1 to those who had played viwawa with me. Hohohoooo! Wahjong-ed with Joline,KimYet & Raymond Hoe. Hey,that's really fun playing with own friends! giggles Followed by a few other games with some-else. Fun lahh! :DDD They rocks!

Ahh,Erwin,you rocks a lot too! ;D Okok,I think everyone who makes my day simply rocks! love However,I do not think that everyone is capable of doing that huh. XD What am I crapping,lol!


aboutme Hmm,shall I announce who rocks today? Lol,I am being so boliao. lalala

---> Tadaaa! Nicholas Toh,I appreciate your concern. :) I hope you're doing well.

---> Tadaadaa! Erwin! Humourous guy as always. HAHA! What you think IS a fact,I am so touch,thank you!! :D Both our personal messages in MSN,rocks alot! Thumbs Up

---> Tadada! ____ You made me smile. smile

---> Tadaada! Lalala. Will see how you're gonna make me having a bigger grin tmrw. happy

I'm just so naggy tonight. This is my blog,I just want to thank those people! Hawhaw! Because,they ARE great people! I rocks,you rocks,WE ALL ROCKS! \,,/yeah\,,/ Okok,I sounded really crazy.

My name is QiuXuan and none others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home