Saturday, March 22, 2008

Talked about dreams. Hmm.
Last night dreamt of my mum bringing me to get my new spectacles.
Was like so excited in my dream. (zzz)
& in real life,few days back,my mum
said she will get me a new one next month or so.
I'm so delighted upon hearing it.
Wonder if it's really true ... :/
I've been like yearning for a new one since 2 years back.
& yet I still have yet one. ):

A spectacles that follows me for 4 years.

Next week there's Chemistry test.
& following up Maths,Mother Tongue and so on and so forth.
There's oral too. English,I'll be digging my graveyard for sure.
Anyway,I'll be away for OBS camp on 14 April to 18 April.
Aww~ Pulau Ubin. I'm so reluctant to go please.

Will be heading to Grandma's house later on.
I don't want to grumble anymore.
Visiting Grandma now makes me feel more relax.
With no worries & kick my studies aside just for e day. :P

Lately have been getting very greedy. Keke.
Am spending more money on food. :O
A thing to complain,why doesn't I get fat then?
ROARS! People wanna be slim,I wanna get fat. HAWHAW!
Hilarious. This is e fact.

I just don't feel like blogging lately.
Nothing to blog,& my posts are just so dull.
Simple sentences & boring ones. ):
Week after week,there's simply tests tests tests.
Seriously it is driving me crazy.
I wonder how people who can score well & cope them,
how did they manage to do it.

This year seemed an emotional year for me.
Only a term has passed,cried thrice in front of mates.
Once infront of badminton teammates & teacher,zomgz!
I feel sorry for not performing that time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home