My blog seems dead.
No tags,no posts. That's so dead.
Can't be blamed. I do feel that my posts are getting boring. ):
A-maths test is the day after tomorrow.
My weakest,ROARS! Well,what can I do.
But count one step at a time,I guess.
Alright,enough of studies,am going to kill zillions billions of
braincells and crack my brain till I understand it later on.
No matter what.
You know you know! I can't resist temptations!
You know you know! I can't resist temptations!
Must endure endure endure! Although
I 'broke' the endurance last night & ate 3 oreo biscuits. :X
Schools are on the next few days,like duhh.
I guess I'd be able to endure then?
Somemore!!! I rmbed last Friday having training,
my friends brought & bought chocolates & fries.
The smell of fries was like omyskyyY!
So delicious. Did not take any though. *bummed*
( Due to the "im-feeling-really-miserable" last Friday,I manage to resist.)
Oright oright,Im just being naggy here and making
my post longer,haha!
Cold drinks,I cannot resist.
Why is it that when one is ill,can't take cold drinks leh? :?
Enough of blogging & crapping.
Byeeee! Off to study!






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home