Thursday, February 28, 2008

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

As what I've said previously,I'm gonna fail my Physics for sure.
Yahhh,I failed it duper whooper badly. ):
Expected. Stupid mistakes were made,but if I hadn't make those,
I am still gonna fail. )':

A-maths,yet to receive back. Aww~ Why can't she just tell us our
scores? Rawrrrs!~!
At times,I am thinking,why do I train badminton everyday?
Why make myself suffer? Why bother?
Training so hard,yet I don't play well on the very important
day,there's no use isn't it?
Had this talk on C.O.P.E.S during assembly.
C = Calm
O = Options
P = Positive Thinking
E = Explore
S = Seek help

& out of e blue,it dawn on me that I can't have
negative thoughts ... especially about badminton.
For someone had told me off once. *sobs*
I know it is wrong to have the thoughts.
That's how my brain works.
Upon thinking how you told me off that day,really makes me
tremble & afraid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home