I don't feel like blogging,actually.
Still,I came. (Ah,what am I talking,I don't get it.)
There is English Oral Examination tomorrow.
& I'll be digging my graveyard.
That's for sure. HAHA! Since ___ may think
I am a rather hopeless case. ( I think so. :/)
You think I want it MEH.
The following events up : (They're just stressful.)
Term 2 Week 4
- Additional Mathematics Test
- Pure Physics Test
- Geography Test (Maybe?)
- MT Oral Examination
Term 2 Week 5
OBS WEEK (Booohoooo!)
Term 2 Week 7
Beginning of MYE.
My MYE begins on the 25th April!
This is incredibly fast. I find it unbelievable.
Not that MYE is approaching.
But isn't time passing wayyyy tooo fastttt?!?!
After MYE,half a year would have passed. :O
I can't accept this fact.
Time is passing double the speed of last year's. ):
(Ahhhh! I don't know how to phrase it.)
Anyway,was walking home from school just now
(Of course! If not I fly home ah? )
There I was going to cross the traffic light with
GREEN MAN & RED light for vehicles,
a taxi sped before my eyes!
If I've taken a step earlier by 1 sec,
I'dnt have been blogging here! Am serious!
The taxi was like just approximately 15cm distance
away from me. That is very very near.
SkyyyY! It was RED LIGHT for vehicles
& the taxi just drove & (seemed like) speeding
like nobody's buisness!
Another student crossing over from another side,
has crossed half way when she saw the taxi
sped infront of her,she was totally taken aback. :O
Therefore,I can conclude that crossing
TRAFFIC LIGHT IS ALSO UNSAFE.
Jay-walking & crossing traffic light
holds almost the same percentage of danger,isn't it?
How inconsiderate & unreasonable is the taxi driver. >:(
I try to lead a happy life. Yet it is so tough.
Trying really hard. & that's the reason,
I dislike my blog.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home