Friday, April 04, 2008

smile



I feel delighted today! :D

For I don't know why. Ah,who cares,for as long as I'm happy. No lah,friends do make my day go lalala, I-control-the-world! HAHA! Just kidding. Everything went perfectly well today. (: The day began with me reaching school @ 7.05pm. Ah,today was my latest. :O

Reading period,Mrs.Whelan used it to discuss some collection of $ and class outings. Blahhh,I'm having the least interest in it. :X Kay,no point elaborating when I am not looking forward to it. CE lessons were just performing an act of manners. I'm the calefare! Heh,only one line. Due to time constrain of only 1 minute. (:

A.Maths lessons. Is it surprised to see me not completing my hmwrk? I think of giving up my A.Maths. Not until when I was again shot by some gun to complete it. HAHA!(Maybe it was due to some email.) I was trying to complete it in school while Mr.Lim was going through the paper. Everything went smoothly when I was stuck @ one question & it was time for recess.

Nonetheless,I received help from my friendly & helpful classmates after school. Wait,before that,I was watching my friends playing 围棋 in e canteen. Ate,fiddled w Rubik's cube. & back to A.Maths worksheet.

Thanks to these 3 people who helped me w A.Maths. :D They were Raymond Hoe , Joanne Wong and Pancy! :DD Gzillionnnn thanks to you people! Making A.Maths alive to me,once again. xD & maybe,I think,motivation,encouragement & confidence. I've cleared most of the qns leaving 2 more questions to go!

Ran 2.4km today @ Yishun-Sembawang . Finally it's over. It's passing that matters to me. :P & in return,mosquitoes kissed me twice. ):

Friends are just great & wonderful. Bringing me so much laughter! Although you guys always teased me. :Z

Recollection of ytd. Had EL oral which is totally screwed! I was really nervous. The passage was not read fluently. I always go back to the previous word. ): Sad case. Conversation & Picture discussion. I really tried my best.

A mistake I made.
My MYE begins on Term 2 Week 6.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home