After eon years, today was finally a great day !
Morning was badminton with team-mates. (: Cheers me a little on, since it wasn't training. I haven't overcome the fear. I didn't have a chance. Since cca is suspended for the time being, I shall now move my focus to my studies.
Fear ... Wait till end of year, let nature takes it course.
Although I am pretty sure, when the time comes, I'd be all filled in fear. I'd dread to going. ): Perchance I need someone to take me out from the darkness.
In the afternoon, went to YioChuKang sports hall together with Hazmie, Raymond, Beverley, VoonJin, ChenWei & Daniel. Watched the guys' playing for CHEERS competition. Despite you guys lost, don't feel down. What's important was you all gain an experience. (:
Actually, this morning I was in a dilemma of whether to go or not. What a hard decision. I am indecisive, said-to-be. :/ Eventually I still went, isn't it?
Being with my friends, I feel more jubilant. :D I tend to forget my worries. However, sometimes being with my friends, I failed to control my emotions. I even ponder if I've split personality. Hahaha ! Anyway, I laughed a lot today. Be it minor jokes or whatever. Hawhaw!
Thanks friends , for today ! You all made my day bright ! ;D
How I wish everyday could be like these.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home