Thursday, August 07, 2008

Laughters and smiles can be contagious.

Today is the seventh month seventh day of Lunar Calender. Which is also the Cowherd and Weaving Maiden meeting day? Err, some sort if you understood. I'm not sure either.

I'm not very sure what happened the past few days. Let me recall ... Monday, received back Physics test paper. Another disappointment. I failed. Let bygones be bygones. Tuesday, A.Maths test paper was returned. Hmm, surprisingly I passed. Wow, miracle huh. Hahaha! Seriously, I didn't have any confidence for that paper, since I was rushing through my revision the previous night. Burning midnight oil.

However, thanks to JiaYi (Tay) for coaching me online ! :D

Yesterday sat for E.Maths test paper. Don't mention anymore. Teared after the paper. In fact in the midst of the paper, while recalling some things. I FLUNKED the paper. Whole paper except for the first page. Booohoooo! *bummed*

For the very first time, I left blank page. Ah, I counted. 8 points for one full page. Another 6 points for another page. Another 6 points for graph. Calculate it, and the remaining I must get them all correct to obtain a just pass. ): Saddening. Crestfallen.

Received back MT paper 2. Well, not well-scored. Lousy marks although considered high to my friends. Eh, I didn't even score a B3. Booooooo.

Okay, leave those tests asides. English lessons had presentations. I wasn't prepared. However, sooner or later I'd have to present. Why let fear overcome me? At least I passed. :) Hehehehe!

Having skipped one badminton training, I returned. Teeheeezzzz! I realised ... I still like it, isn't it? Anyway, I've fun. :D Unfortunately, again, I skidded against the floor causing blue-black on my knee. Eeeek! Friction between my knee and ground, owww, it hurts. Pain lehhh.

Another thing, slippery-ness. (I invented the word,hahaha) Lost my balance and made a fool of myself. Nvrmd, laughter is good for health. *Grins*

Today. I've great time laughing! :D I will just skip skip skip. Hahaha, all the way to Mother Tongue lessons. In favour because songs were played. (: Good time laughing. With Leonard imitating to sing very high pitch.

During E.Maths lessons, I doubt I was paying attention. Almost talking or wandering in my thoughts. Eeeek, oops. Haiyaya, see lahh, nvrmd, once in a while should be alright. HAHA! After E.MAths, extra lessons on A.Maths completing the exercises. (: Thankkkkkks to JiaYi, Tay. :DD

Crapped a lot with her too! ;D Heh, find myself so crazy then. Leonard joined in soon after. :] Brainwashed you, hiakhiak. Okay, just kidding. Laugh Laugh Laugh.

My sweet that is filled with sincere and hearts and contagious laughter & smile is eaten by someone... (Hahaha, something that I just came up with, stupidly.)

TeresaKhoo, my darlingggg! :DDD You've contagious smiles and laughters, wheee, hurray for that!

& I'm sort of anticipating for tomorrow's event! Connect Singapore. Followed on would be badminton.

Ain't life great with so much laughter and fun? :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home