Wednesday, June 18, 2008

AMAZING RACE @ SENTOSA with Sports CCA members ; 16June'08


Pictures, credits to Hazmie () & myself.


Okehh, a picture to begin the entry. Hmm, I was one of the leaders to in charge one of the stations. I was in-charged of Siloso Structure station with Hazmie. Quite boring initially. With no groups turning up at our station. :/

Received calls from VoonJin that the rest of the sports cca members were late, that speaks the reason. @ around 10.25am, finally groups came. & 3 at a time. However, one group had did it for nothing, they came to the wrong station. Pity them.







This was the first group which visited our station.

What was our activity? For Siloso Structure station, there's two activities from them to choose from.
EITHER They are supposed to send at least one representative to dip in the water. &, with the wet shirt, the one is supposed to spell out WRSS with it on the sand.

OR They are to use their own body/whatever using themselves, to form S.I.L.O.S.O. All members are to be invovled.


All the five groups which came, did the first activity. Haahaa!

Overall, the day was pretty fun. A badge was given to us. But, I want the badminton one lahh. It was some badge of Olympic thangos. Wait till I upload the picture into my computer, I'll post it.

Let pictures speak now. I'm too lazy to elaborate further.

Hazmie & I

He did it! xD

I failed, I was laughing. xDD

Cool ah, this picture.

Random shot, actually.

Ta-daaa! Siloso Beach!



Fliming.







Before I end off for this trip. On the way back to school on the bus, Teresa & VoonJin had a lot of funnnnnn, huh?

That's for Monday.

Voluntary work @ Science Centre w Raymond Hoe & TayJiaYi () Yesterday


Nothing much, in the morning we did Balancing Butterfly. & in the afternoon, we did Thamotrope(oh, Idk how to spell). It was something like you can create a non-existing image by rolling the straw (fast enough) w image stapled on it. Ergh, I don't know how to explain.

Yahhh, that's all. Trained home then.

I've the urge to go Sentosa, again. xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home