Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hellooooooo, I'm finally back! :D


Did anyone miss me? x] A picture or two to make my entry more appealing. Hahaha. Well, allow me to back-track last week's events, arts alive and walkathon. Apparently there's nothing interesting that can allow me to comment. I've only one word for that ; MUNDANE.

Okehh, so Monday what happened, I don't remember. :P Tuesday, hmm, oh! PE lessons continued our learning lessons on Hockey. Due to lack of members, Ms.Gan joined Cynthia, Hazel & me. Hohoho, it's like so funnnn and highhhh. :D There's supposed to be a monkey in the group. I was sabotaged by Hazel. Booooohoooo!


Nvrmd, I still enjoyed! :DD

Later in the day ...
I'm defeated.
I'm replaced.
I've lost interest.


Wednesday, psst, I've short term memory, hahaha. I don't remember any. I did, only applicable to English lessons. I was in high spirits together with Leonard, Cynthia, ChenWei & JiaYi when discussing an act. HOHOHO! I thought I was so crazy then. :/

Oh, there's still Geography presentation that day. It freaked me out. Really. In the midst of presentation, during my turn of presenting, I could feel my face slowly burning hot. :o *sigh* Anyway, it is all over!

Ahh, but there's still more presentations to go. *bummed* Such as Mother Tongue (I wonder if I'll be less nervous since it is chinese...) and English.

Thursday ; Morning assembly in the hall there's some opera show. It was pretty awesome, I must say. Not bored by it. :) That's something interesting and miraculously thing I said. Haa! There's a delay due to the assembly, and happened that there should be Chemistry test after that.

Just as many of my classmates and I thought that there's a delay hence there will not be any Chemistry test, we were proved wrong. Once we reached the classroom, papers were awaiting us on our tables. :o Haiz, disappointed enough, I did not complete the paper. ):

Ehhh, there's 2 formulas that made my mind go round and round. So confusing. Errrgh! I'm relieved that I, @ the very least manage to complete a question on empirical formula. Phew~ However not molecular formula. *BUMMED* Roooooaaaarrrrsssszxzxzszxzsxz~!

After school was rather crazy. All thanks to Joline Tan & Hazel huh! Especially Hazel lahh, stealed my foolscap pad which has things written in it that shouldn't be revealed. I chased them don't know like around level 4. Rofl.

Friday ; It was celebration of Harmony Day. Like previous years, I always failed to make an attempt to wear traditional costumes. Unfortunately, my form teacher Mrs.Whelan is so much unlike Mr.Andy Ang. ): Received lecture from her. Yahyahyahhhh.

The whole day was boring. Slacked in class, chatted with JiaYi (Tay). (: Wonderful moments, I like I like. Geeezeeehs. After school slacked outside school for a while with ShanShan. :D

Am ending this entry with another picture. :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home