Happy Teacher's Day ! :D
Or rather, it was in advance. (: There wasn't any lessons held today. Instead, there was celebration of Teacher's & Staff Appreciation Day. Early in the day, had class party. It was alright. Nothing interesting happened.
Later in the morning, got changed into home clothing and went to the backstage of the hall. Awaiting for my class's turn to perform, it was a tedious period. Err, not really. I got myself occupied with chatting and watching performance, bit. (:
Before the arriving to the stage, it was scary ! :o Anyway, it's all over ! Yay! :D
Oh, yesterday school has arranged for all Secondary 3 students to visit Paya Lebar Airbase Open House. It was rather a boring one for I wasn't interested. When we reached the destination, we're allowed to explore on our own. Boreddd.
The weather was blistering hot. It caused me to squint my eyes all way long. Now I know, squinting eyes can be sooooo tiring. Hahaha! Apart from those I'm-not-interested exhibitions, the aerial display was the highlights of the day. I like , (: .
Due to the blazing sun, I was sunburned. It was a tiring dayyyyy. *yawn*
Coming one week holidays, must pull up socks and buck up!
Sayonara , till then !

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home