Wackybumpy

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Tonight's moon is round and big.

posted by discoverme at 7:59 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Happy Mid-Autumn! :DWhen no one can help you, help...
  • it takes a minute to have a crush on someone,an ho...
  • I don't speak a single word when I'm tired or feel...
  • I was chatting with Alida last evening. I guess we...
  • Currently, I am in a dilemma of "deciding sth of c...
  • After eon years, today was finally a great day !Mo...
  • Congratulations to Raymond and Hazmie for winning ...
  • Happy Teacher's Day ! :DOr rather, it was in advan...
  • Laughing. Giggling. Smiling. I sincerely thanked a...
  • Today was e-learning day. Hence, did only self-rev...

About Me

Name: discoverme
Location: Singapore

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]