Monday, June 12, 2006

Badminton Training:

Today,i think i was so stupid! We girls were training with the coach.And so,it was my turn,when the coach serve a shuttlecock for me, i was too slow for the shuttlecock and i swing my racket, and u know what? I hit myself with it! It was just beside my right eye.Then the coach was laughing. hahax...

Today i was very unlucky too other than being hit by the shuttlecock and racket by myself. I was like for sure today must be hit by shuttlecock! I was hit by shuttlecocks number of times today!All at very good aiming!hahax...never mind lah.

Okies,last but not least.The last thing was physical training.We had 2 teams and were asked to compete with one another,if the team lose will have to do push-up.My team won.So what did we compete?All the items are to be done from the "head"of the hall to the second last badminton court. First,we had to use standing broad jump style to jump.Second, the duckling style of walking!Can u imagine how did we do it?The actions are funny.hahax.It was really tiring that my legs went wobbly after doing that...hahax...After that we did crab walk.That was easy for me!hahax..and one more running thing.Erm...it's not the normal run.the running...quite weird to me .hehex.

I was dead beat by then after doing all the duckling walk etc...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home