Today,was it my lucky day or unlucky day?I've gotten back my English result and i've passed!48 over 80...Geography...I went to find my Geo teacher to ask her if i've passed or failed.And the answer i get was,PASSED!Whew~Cuz my form teacher told my class that he heard from our Geo teacher that our class had 10 over failures but was one of the better class among the secondary one classes!I was worried,so i went to find my Geo teacher...I've gotten 65 for Geography and was rather satisfied with the results since i did not expect myself to pass!haha...Tml,getting back the papers!Yeah!...haha..Maths was rather pathetic...A lot of careless mistakes!!!Haix...but overall i get an A2...73.7(dunno 73. wad)Paper one 33 over 50..two 33 over 50.Paper one!!!Careless!!!
Ok,above all i thought it was good news for English and Geography.Now,below,i do not know if its a good or bad news!
Today,had my badminton training.It was quite relax for today.Then the coach chose a captain in charge of the girls and boys team.Each a vice-captain for boys and girls.Girls vice-captain was me!OMG~Haix..good or bad news?Could someone please tell me?I've never thought it would be me.As i thought my the other team-mate was better than me!
I would hope to get an answer from someone.Thank you.=)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home